SANKI FT CONVEYORS
The FRIC TOUCH (FT) range of conveyors
have a unique patented drive system that eradicates all of the common
problems associated with conventionally driven belt conveyors.
The belt drive consists of a spring tensioned
driven wheel system manufactured with a special formula material.
The wheels are thus tensioned against the underside of the belt
and provide a direct drive. This method of driving eradicates the
need for tensioning and tracking which, increases belt life by an
order of magnitude. It is not unusual to see standard belts lasting
between 3-5 years.
Each belt is fitted with a centrally positioned
true tracking guide that stops the belt from ever deviating.
The drive unit can be completely separated from
the frame, making belt changing a very easy and quick task.
Unique Features: -
- No sprocket or Chain
- No driven Roller
- No Tension/Tracking adjustment
- Belt runs at virtually no tension plus natural
- Can run with belt width equal to frame width
- Can run with belt width greater than frame width
- Can create right angled transfers with no gap
or dead plate
- Drive and legs all within frame producing ultra